Our Parish has supported Habitat Wake since 1996, contributing more than $136,471 in funding support and volunteers to build 21 homes. With the need for affordable housing in our area, St. Michael the Archangel has built one home this year with the Cary Coalition and will build another all-St. Michael home in the spring 2020. Click here for video information about the all-St Michael Habitat build in spring 2020. This will be a great opportunity to build community at St. Michael through service to others. But we can't do it without YOU!
Together, we build:
St. Michael the Archangel has a rich history of serving our greater community since we began our mission in Cary in 1963. God has blessed our parish with generous and caring people. JOIN US as we boldly deploy these resources to build affordable homes in our community.
Put your faith into action with this all-St. Michael opportunity:
- Spring 2020: St. Michael the Archangel Build (Register to volunteer here).
- Download the English or Spanish tri-fold brochure for this exciting opportunity by clicking on one of the images below:
Be a part of this fantastic ministry! There are two ways to get involved:
- Habitat for Humanity is a Christian ministry that operates in every state in the USA and in 70 countries around the world.
- Habitat Wake has built more than 625 houses since forming in 1985 and is the largest Habitat affiliate in the country.
- Did you know? 1 in 4 families lack safe, affordable housing in Wake and Johnston counties.
- Habitat Wake will build 83 homes, repair 50 homes and fund 125 homes globally this year.
- Habitat Wake tithes to support Habitat’s work in Honduras, Cambodia and Malawi and regularly sends teams to those countries.