Engage with our St. Michael community through Realm
St. Michael is moving to a new kind of parish record keeping solution called Realm. It primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some exciting opportunities to support the way you are involved in our parish community. Not only will this improve work life for our staff, it will make it easier for our parish family to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community of intentional disciples. We are excited about what Realm offers our church family and how it will help us on our faith journey to discipleship through WORSHIP, EDUCATION and SERVICE.
|Everyone in our parish gets a unique profile. Joining Realm allows you to update your contact information, manage privacy settings, set notification preferences, update your photo and more.||Realm allows you to manage your giving as recurring or one-time donations in a secure, easy-to-use environment. Review all of your giving history online anytime. Click here to learn more about the ways to give.||Groups and classes are an important part of our parish community. Now you can connect with the people in them throughout the week. You can keep track of upcoming meetings, who’s bringing what, and what’s going on in each other’s lives.|
Stay connected to our parish community wherever you go by downloading the free Connect - Our Church Community app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your ministries or groups, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.
- News—Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your ministry or group and for our parish as a whole
- Posts—Post messages to your ministry or group and comment on posts by others in that ministry or group
- Photos—Capture your moments together and share them with your ministry or group
- Events—See event details (date, time, location, etc), submit your RSVP, and sign up to bring something
- Files—Access your ministry or group’s shared files
- Messages—Send your entire ministry or group, or select individuals, a message that starts a conversation
- Participants—See names and basic profile details for the people in our parish, a ministry or group, based on their privacy preferences
- Notification Settings—Manage your preferences for ministry or group notifications and emails
Privacy and Security
By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church. But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information. Whether communicating with others through Realm, updating your information or giving online, Realm is a secure platform chosen with your privacy and security in mind.
The brief 2-minute video below will help put your mind at ease and know that St. Michael and Realm take your privacy concerns seriously!
Other helpful resources:
FAQ - Click here to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions for users of Realm.