|General Information||Calendar||Contact||Curriculum||Registration||Tuition||Parent Handbook|
Please see our January 2017 Registration Newsletter for registration procedures for the 2017 - 2018 school year. The purpose of this newsletter is to introduce you to the philosophy, programs, and general administrative policies of St. Michael preschool programs as well as to inform you of our registration process.
We provide a caring environment where children grow socially, emotionally, mentally, creatively, and spiritually. In this Catholic preschool, children discover their inherent goodness and how God is part of their everyday lives.
Important Forms & Links:
- 2017 - 2018 Preschool Registration Application
- January 2017 Registration Newsletter
- Stewardship Application Form 2017 - 2018
- Guidelines for Catholic Stewardship Tuition Rates
- Health and Immunization Form
- All About My Child Form
Registration dates for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
- January 23 – January 27 Students returning to St. Michael Preschool
- January 30 – February 3 Parishioner Registration
- February 6 – February 10 Public Registration
Please email email@example.com for more information regarding registration or to answer any questions about the process.