Have a Meaningful Lent!
Lent... Make it Meaningful!
Join our parish as we journey the 40 days in Lent, towards becoming closer with God, ourselves, and our neighbors (both near and far). We promise that even if you try just ONE thing on our Lenten "bucket list", you'll be on your way to an incredible journey!
10 Ways to make this Lent, your BEST one yet!
- Weekly Mass & Observation of Holy Days of Obligation
- Look up Penance Services, and go to one during Lent
- Participate in CRS Rice Bowl Project
- Read and share stories of CRS Programs in our world, and share & cook with recipes listed
- Fast beyond Fridays - Give up a meal in Lent
- Subscribe to Dynamic Catholic's "Best Lent Ever" Program
- Sign up for LPI's Walk with Jesus Lenten Challenge
- FORMED - Lenten Reflections: Journey through Lent with Dr. Tim Gray; Why do we put ashes on our foreheads? Watch this video!
- Participate in St. Michael Rise Against Hunger Event (3/16-17) Recommended reading “Land of Permanent Goodbyes”
- Visit Bishop Barron's "Word on Fire" and read blogs, view content, using search keyword "Lent"